Terms & Conditions
- USE OF THE PLATFORM
- We hereby grant you a limited license to access and make use of the Website and not to download (other than page caching) or modify any portion of the Website. This license does not enable you to engage in any resale of the products ordered or to indulge in any commercial use of the Website or its contents contained therein. We reserve our right to discontinue your account without providing you any reason thereof. The products/services available on the Website are for your personal use only. The products/services received by you from us cannot be resold for commercial purposes.
- While accessing, browsing, or otherwise using the Website, you may come across content which may be offensive or inappropriate as per your values/customs. We do not take responsibility for such content which may be posted by the manufacturer or any user and/or any loss or damage of whatsoever nature, which is caused to you owing to such content.
- PRIVACY PRACTICES
- YOUR ACCOUNT
- For placing an order, you can register and login on to the Website, If you register and login on to the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password and you will be fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to immediately inform us of any unauthorized use of your account or any breach of security with regards to your account registered with the Website.
- You acknowledge that the information you provide, in any manner whatsoever, is not confidential or proprietary and does not infringe the rights of any third party, in whatsoever nature.
- You are solely responsible for your account details and are responsible for keeping your password secure. If you know or have reasons to believe that the security of your account has been breached, you are required to contact us immediately in writing. If we have found a breach or suspected breach of the security of your account, we may require you to change your password, temporarily or permanently block or suspend your account without any liability to us.
- You will provide true, accurate, and authentic information in all instances where such information is requested from you by Us. Further, We reserve the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point in time. If upon confirmation, your details are found not to be true, partially or wholly, then We, in our sole discretion, have the right to reject your registration and to debar you from using the Website, without any prior intimation.
- The address at which delivery of the product, ordered by you, is to be made will be correct and proper in all respects. In the event of non-delivery or late delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e., wrong or incomplete name or address or any other wrong information) any extra cost incurred by Us for redelivery of the said order shall be borne by you, prior to the redelivery being arranged.
- You authorize Us to contact you for any transactional purpose related to you or your order.
- PRODUCT & SERVICES INFORMATION
- We attempt to be as accurate as possible in the description of the products on the Website. However, We do not warrant that the product description, color, information, or other content of the Website in relation to the products are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. The Website may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. The product pictures are indicative in nature and may not exactly match the actual product.
- We reserve the right to correct, change or update information, errors, inaccuracies or omissions at any time (including after an order is placed), without prior notice. Please note that such errors, inaccuracies, or omissions may also relate to pricing and/or availability of the products or services.
- PRODUCT USE & SERVICES
- The products and services available on the Website, and the samples, if any, that Website may provide you, are for your personal use only. The products or services, or samples thereof, which you may receive from us, shall not be sold or resold for any/commercial purpose/reason.
- The Website is a platform that lists various, inter alia, drugs and pharmaceutical products, which require a valid prescription from a Doctor / Medical Consultant. In order to purchase such drugs and pharmaceutical products, you are required to upload a scanned copy of a valid prescription. We will not process your order until and unless a valid prescription is uploaded by you. In case, We have processed your order but find a discrepancy in the prescription, We reserve the right to cancel your order on this basis.
- In case any products purchased/received/availed causes side effects or does not provide the results as represented or does not suit you, please note that We shall in no manner be liable or held liable in any manner and for any reason whatsoever for any loss, damage, harm, whether physical, mental, financial or otherwise which is or may be caused to you and the same shall be at your sole responsibility. You are advised to carefully read the individual terms and conditions and contents and claims of the products and consult a specialist before the use of the same.
- We strive to provide products of the best quality and high standard to our users. We strive to ensure the sale of authentic products on the Website. However, all products are subject only to any applicable warranties of their respective manufacturers, distributors, and suppliers, if any, provided in the product packaging. To the fullest extent possible by applicable law, We hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, or fitness for a particular purpose, claims made by a product, etc. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, We hereby expressly disclaim all liability for product defect, any damage suffered by you from use of the services on the Website, or failed claims that are due to normal use, product misuse, abuse, product modification, improper product selection, non-compliance with any codes or misappropriation of any kind. We will not be liable to you or to any third party for any consequential, incidental, indirect, punitive or special damages (including without limitation, damages relating to lost profits, lost data or loss of goodwill), whether the same are physical, mental, financial or otherwise, arising out of, relating to or connected with the use of the Website or products, regardless of the cause of action on which they are based, even if advised of the possibility of such damages occurring. For any manufactural defects, you can address your concern to Us which We shall submit to the manufacturer / authorized supplier of the product(s), at our sole discretion. We may even attempt to connect you with the authorized supplier in order to address your concerns. However, We shall not be liable or responsible for the same in any manner whatsoever.
- Offers in a particular category may not be applicable to all the products listed in the same category.
- RECOMMENDATION OF THE PRODUCT & SERVICES
- Any recommendation made to you during the course of your use of the Website is purely for informational purposes. We do not advertise or endorse any particular product or service for any particular purpose. We particularly do not advertise any claims, whether accurate or inaccurate, made by any products.
- We intend to provide you with general information on beauty and healthcare topics and the various products available on Our Website. We encourage you to interact with us and post your queries on such topics. Our reply to your queries on any media, including, without limitation, social networking sites such as our Facebook page, or our reply via chat or e-mails (collectively referred to as "Information") is purely based on the background provided by you. We do not provide any medical advice or consultation or promote any product(s), therefore, the Information shall not to constitute a personal medical suggestion or be used for any medical diagnosis or treatment. While We strive to provide accurate information, We make no representation and take no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, appropriateness or usefulness of the Information. For any specific medical conditions or issues, We advise you to seek an opinion from a certified medical practitioner. Information sought by you shall be at your own risk. We shall not under any circumstances be liable for the Information or the consequences of the same.
- In order to assist you further on this topic, We may engage experts having knowledge and expertise in their respective fields ("Experts") to respond to your queries. The Expert’s Opinion on the query posted by you is purely the Expert’s personal opinion. The Expert's Opinion is not intended to constitute a personal medical suggestion or be used for any medical diagnosis or treatment. We make no representation and take no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, appropriateness, or usefulness of the Expert's Opinion. Your reliance on the same is at your own risk. Under no circumstances will We be liable for such an Expert's Opinion or for the consequences of relying on such an Expert's Opinion.
- While accessing, browsing, or otherwise using our Website, you may interact with various people, including, without limitation, our employees, other users, Experts, manufacturers, etc. We do not take responsibility for any action or inaction by any such persons. Your interaction with such persons is solely at your own risk. We shall not be responsible for any loss or damage caused to you or which may be likely to be incurred by you owing to such interactions.
- PRICING INFORMATION
- We strive to provide accurate product and pricing information, however, errors may occur. The prices and availability of the products are subject to change without prior notice to you, at our sole discretion.
- We cannot confirm the price of any product until you place your order. Unless the product ordered by you has already been delivered and the services are availed, your offer will not be deemed to be accepted and We reserve our right to modify the price of the product/ service and contact you via email at your registered email address for further instructions, or cancel the order and notify you of such cancellation. In the event We accept your order, you will be re-directed to our payment gateway page for making payment. You can choose to make payment via your credit card/ debit card. Upon receipt of the payment, We shall notify you of the same by email. The payment will be processed prior to the dispatch of your order. In the event, the order is canceled by us after you place the order and payment being processed, , the said amount will be reversed to your credit/debit card account at the earliest.
- Without limiting the generality of Clause 8 (Cancellations, Refunds, and Returns) below, if a product/service is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to any technical error, We reserve our right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel the order, even after the same is placed or payment for the same is received, unless the product has already been delivered or the service has already been availed by you. In the event that a product is incorrectly priced, We may, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
- In the event, We are unable to deliver your order to you on time or at all, we will try to notify you by e-mail and your order stand automatically cancelled due to unavailability of the product or due to failure to deliver the product on the expected time of delivery by our delivery partners. We shall not be liable to pay for any damages in such an event owing to cancellation of the order or delay in delivery.
- CANCELLATIONS, REFUNDS, AND RETURNS
- You agree and acknowledge that the orders placed for products by you are personal in nature. Therefore, once an order is placed by you, We do not permit return and refund of the same for any reason.
- MODE OF PAYMENT
You can complete your order by paying via any of the following means:
- By Credit Cards;
- By Debit Cards; or
- By Net Banking.
- Cash on Delivery is not available.
- CHAT FUNCTIONALITY
Chat Functionality has been provided to help you with the queries you may have with respect to the working, use of the Website or for information related to your purchase. The use of this function shall be subject to the following conditions:
- We may suspend the chat service at any time without notice to you.
- We or our executives are not responsible for any delay caused in attending to or replying to your queries.
- Communication through chat may be stored by Us for future reference, and the user of such service will not have the right to access such information at any future date. _
- While 'chatting' you shall not communicate any objectionable information, including, without limitation unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene information.
- Any communication, suggestion or advice given by our executives are only an opinion for a better shopping experience and you are solely responsible for the further actions taken on the basis of such suggestions/advice.
- You may proceed further and chat with our online customer care executive only if you agree to the above terms and conditions.
- USER CONTENT
- The information, photo, image, chat communication, text, software, data, music, sound, graphics, messages, videos, or other materials transmitted, uploaded, posted, emailed or otherwise made available to us ("User Content"), are entirely your responsibility and We will not be held responsible, in any manner whatsoever, in connection to the User Content. You agree to not encourage or assist or engage others as well as yourself in transmitting, hosting, displaying, uploading, modifying, publishing transmitting, updating, or sharing any information that:
- belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, trolling, propaganda or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- harms minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonate another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- We shall in no way be held responsible for examining or evaluating User Content, nor does it assume any responsibility or liability for the User Content. We do not endorse or control the User Content transmitted or posted on the Website by you and therefore, accuracy, integrity or quality of User Content is not guaranteed by Us. You understand that by using the Website, you may be exposed to User Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable to you. Under no circumstances will We be liable in any way for any User Content, including without limitation, for any errors or omissions in any User Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred by you as a result of the use of any User Content transmitted, uploaded, posted, emailed or otherwise made available via the Site. You hereby waive all rights to any claims against Us for any alleged or actual infringements of any proprietary rights, rights of privacy and publicity, moral rights, and rights of attribution in connection with User Content.
- You hereby acknowledge that We have the right (but not the obligation) in our sole discretion to refuse to post or remove any User Content and further reserves the right to change, condense, or delete any User Content. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing or any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, We have the right to remove any User Content that violates these Terms and Conditions or is otherwise objectionable and further reserves the right to refuse service and/or terminate accounts without prior notice for any users who violate these Terms and Conditions or infringe the rights of others. In the event, We suspect or find that you have attempted to hack into our system, We reserve our right to block your account forthwith, at our sole discretion, without any notice to you of the same.
- If you wish to delete your User Content on our Site or in connection with our mobile applications, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org request you to include the following personal information in your deletion request: first name, last name, user name/screen name (if applicable), the email address associated with our Website and/or mobile applications, your reason for deleting the posting, and date(s) of posting(s) you wish to delete (if you have it). We may not be able to process your deletion request if you are unable to provide such information to us. Please allow up to 30 business days to process your deletion request.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The "NOBLE PLUS" name and logo and all related product and service names, design marks, and slogans are the trademarks, logos or service marks (hereinafter referred to as "Marks") of Noble Medichem Pvt. Ltd. All other Marks provided on the Website are our property. No trademark or service mark license is granted in connection with the materials contained on this Website. Access to this Website does not authorize anyone to use any Marks in any manner whatsoever. We expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, content, and other materials, which appear on this Website. Access to this Website does not confer and shall not be considered as conferring upon anyone to use any of Our intellectual property rights. Any use of this Website or its contents including copying and/or storing them in whole or part for a commercial purpose is prohibited without Our prior permission. You cannot modify, distribute or re-post anything on this Website for any purpose. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials is transferred to you as a result of any such copying and/ or downloading.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- We make no representation or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this Website or the information, content, materials or products shown on this Website including, without limitation, warranties regarding the merchantability of the product, claims of a product, etc. You expressly agree that that your use of the Website is at your own risk.
- The images shown on the Website are purely indicative in nature and the actual product may vary in size, colour etc.
- We do not warrant that the Website, its server or emails sent are free of virus or other harmful components. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this Website, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
- LINKS AND THIRD PARTY SITES
- References on the Website to any names, marks, products, or services of third parties or hypertext links to third party sites or information are provided solely as a convenience to you. This does not in any way constitute or imply that We are endorsing, sponsoring, or recommending the third party, information, product, or service or any association and relationship between Nobleplus.in and those third parties.
- We are not responsible for the content of any third-party sites and We do not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of material on such sites. If you decide to link to any such third-party websites, you do so entirely at your own risk. We shall not be responsible for the actions, content, products, or services of such pages and websites, including, without limitation, their privacy policies and terms and conditions. You should carefully review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of all off-website pages and other websites that you visit via the Website.
- We shall have the right, at any time, to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Website, including, but not limited to, content, hours of availability, and equipment needed for access or use. Further, the Website may discontinue disseminating any portion of information or category of information. We do not accept any responsibility and will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of or in connection with any ability/inability to access or to use the Website.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- SITE SECURITY
- You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation,
- accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access;
- attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, "flooding," "spamming," "mailbombing" or "crashing;"
- sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or
- Forging any header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability
- Nobleplus.in is entitled to investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and co-operate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Site or any activity being conducted on this Site. You agree, further, not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this Site other than the search engine and search agents available from Nobleplus.in on this Site and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Netscape Navigator, Microsoft Explorer).
ONLINE DOCTOR CONSULTANCY :
- The Company facilitates provision of healthcare products and services to the Users. The words “Doctor on Call” similar words on the Website, shall be interpreted and mean the User’s personal doctor with whom the User has a doctor-patient relationship. The third party registered medical practitioners are not related to the Company but merely provide medical consultation to You with Your consent. The Company undertakes due diligence, in the manner prescribed under applicable law, to ensure that the third party registered medical practitioners listed on the Website have been duly registered under applicable law. You acknowledge that the content, text, data, graphics, images, information, suggestions, guidance, blogs, information and other materials that is provided to You on the Website should be used for information purposes only and do not constitute medical advice and should not be relied upon as a substitute for sound professional medical advice, evaluation or care from a Doctor except for any advice, information or direction obtained by You directly from Your Doctor by availing the teleconsultation services on the Website. The Website is designed to support the health decisions and choices that You make. Any information about the doctors, including but not limited to their name, photographs, qualifications, experience and specialties, that may be provided on the Website, is for information purposes only and such information shall not be deemed to amount to an advertisement of the doctor, and/ or the services provided by such doctor. You agree and acknowledge that the third party registered medical practitioners are independent contractors, whose services are being availed by You upon your implied/ explicit consent and hence, the Company, in no event, shall be directly or vicariously liable for any advice, medical consultancy or any other loss arising pursuant to Your engagement with the third party registered medical practitioners. Your reliance on such third party registered medical practitioner is solely Your responsibility and the Company assumes no responsibility and/or liability in relation to Your consultation with such third party registered medical practitioners and the quality of services offered by such third party registered medical practitioners, which shall at all times be at Your sole risk and the sole responsibility. In case of any non-compliance or malpractice by the third party registered medical practitioners, You affirm that You will bring to our immediate attention, any such incidence, for us to take necessary actions required under applicable laws and raise it with the third-parties associated with us.
You agree and acknowledge that any e-prescription issued pursuant to any online consultancy shall be issued by Your Doctor and would be issued in compliance with applicable laws of India. Where such prescription is not a valid prescription, the same would not be used for dispensation of medicines by any pharmacist including the Retail Pharmacies. We will only act as an intermediary in the event You request Us to enable the processing of the e-prescription or any form thereof (whether original or scanned copy of the original prescription) and We assume no responsibility and/ or liability in relation to the dispensation of the medicines, which shall at all times be at Your sole risk and the sole responsibility of the Retail Pharmacies supplying the medicines to You. The Company does not recommend any specific registered medical practitioner(s), tests, products, opinions or other information that may be mentioned on the Website. Reliance on any information provided on the Website is solely at Your own risk. You should follow the advice of Your doctor at all times. The Services are not for use in medical emergencies or for critical health situations and may not be best solution where a face-to-face consultation is required. In case of any medical emergency, You should call Your nearest doctor/hospital or any related helpline and seek immediate medical assistance without any delay and should under no circumstances, delay seeking advice from Your nearest doctor/hospital on account of something that You may have heard/viewed on the Website.
Further, it is Your responsibility for ensuring that the information submitted is accurate and the Company shall not make any effort to validate any information provided by You for using the Services. The opinions, statements, consultation via digital mode provided by the third party registered medical practitioners through the Website shall not reflect the opinions of the Company, its affiliates etc. The Company makes no warranty that the Services will meet Your requirements, or that the Service(s) will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free. This includes loss of data, or any service interruption caused by the Company employees. The Company is not responsible for transmission errors and corruption of data.
- CONTACT INFORMATION:
- Customer Service Desk
(a) Principle geographic address of Our headquarters: Noble Plus Online Private Limited, 1, Ground Floor, Orchid Plot No. 121, JVPD Scheme, Vile Parle(W), Mumbai-400056
- (b) our contact details: E-mail id: email@example.com
- Contact Days: Monday to Saturday (8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.)
- (c) Name of the grievance officer: NirajChaudhari