YOUR INFORMATION WHICH IS COLLECTED BY US
For the purpose and at the time of registration on Our Website, We may collect the following information which is personally identifiable to you, including, without limitation, name, user name, password, email address, contact number, shipping address, residential address, country of residence, date of birth, age, gender, occupation, education, postal code, debit card details, credit card details, your location, IP address, previous transactions with Us, your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device, information of the pages / sites you visit, links on the Website which you have clicked, number of times you have accessed Our Website, etc.
MANNER OF COLLECTION OF INFORMATION :
We receive and store information whenever You provide the same to Us while using the Website, or when you interact with Us or from other sources such as updated delivery and address information from Our carriers, which We use to correct Our records and deliver Your next purchase more easily. When You browse, access or use the Website, Our servers may collect information directly or indirectly regarding Your activities, for instance, by way of cookies, permissions and other trackers.
USE AND PURPOSE OF COLLECTING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use Your personal information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and Our services. These purposes include:
- Purchase and Delivery of Products and Services
We use Your personal information to accept , handle and process Your orders, deliver products and services to You, process payments, and communicate with You regarding your Orders, products and services, and for providing You with promotional offers.
- Improve your experience with Our Website
We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyse performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of the Website.
- Recommendations and Personalization
We use Your personal information to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to You, identify Your preferences, and personalize Your experience with Our Website.
- Communicate with You
We use Your personal information to communicate with You in relation to Our Website via different channels (e.g., by phone, e-mail, chat).
We use Your personal information to display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest to You.
WHEN YOUR PERSONAL DATA MAY BE DISCLOSED
We do not use Your financial data for any purpose other than to complete a transaction on the Website. We do not rent and / or sell your personal data / information. We may share or be required to share your personal information for the purpose as specified above:
- with our business associates / partners in order to provide You with products or services;
- with Our payment gateway partner when You have initiated a payment;
- when it is a legal obligation to do so, e.g. to assist with detecting and preventing fraud;
- when it is a requirement in connection with regulatory reporting, litigation or asserting or defending legal rights and interests;
- when We have a legitimate business reason for doing so;
- when We want to send You information and promotional material regarding Our products and services;
- when We have asked You for your consent to share the same and You haveve agreed to the same;
- to improve Your shopping experience with Us.
To whom your Personal Data may be disclosed:
We may disclose Your personal data for the above purposes to persons as specified below:
- Our group, associate, subsidiary or affiliate companies, subcontractors, agents or service providers who work for Us or provide services to Us or group companies (including their employees, sub-contractors, service providers, directors and officers);
- Law Enforcement Authorities, Government Authorities, courts, dispute resolution bodies, our regulators, auditors and any party appointed or requested by Our regulators to carry out investigations or audits of Our activities;
- Statutory and regulatory bodies and authorities (including the government) investigating agencies and entities or persons, to whom or before whom it is mandatory to disclose the Personal Data as per the applicable law, courts, judicial and quasi-judicial authorities and tribunals, arbitrators and arbitration tribunals;
- Overseas regulators;
- Any other person / entity who legally directs us to share your personal data with them.
We are committed to protecting Your personal data which is collected, possessed and handled by Us. We have in place reasonable security measures and appropriate physical, technical and managerial safeguards to protect Your personal data from unauthorized access, alteration, transmission, deletion and use. We use multi-layered controls to help protect Our infrastructure, constantly monitoring and improving Our applications, systems, and processes to meet the growing demands and challenges of security. We ensure that the third parties who provide services to us under appropriate contracts, take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data in line with our policies. It is Our endeavour to protect Your personal data and information by all means but We cannot guarantee that the transmission of Your personal data by means of the internet is absolutely secure. By using the Website, You agree that We shall not be liable and You shall not hold Us liable for disclosure of Your personal data due to errors in transmission or any unauthorized acts / attacks by third parties.
RETENTION AND DISPOSAL OF DATA
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website is directed to be used by adults only. If you are not an adult, while you may look at our site, you should not make a purchase, register, or submit Personal Data to us. We or our associates /affiliates do not knowingly collect information from minors.
YOUR RIGHTS AS A CUSTOMER
We understand that when you interact with Us you have rights over your personal data. These rights involve providing reasonable steps to allow you to access your personal data, correct any errors in the same. In the event, you are not satisfied with our response or have unresolved concerns, you can get in touch with us to resolve the issue by means of firstname.lastname@example.org
For any further queries and complaints related to privacy under applicable laws and regulations, you could reach us at:
Contact Email Address: email@example.com